week 29 . best job in the world

5.16.2016

links in red [click for more info]

YOO HOO FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all!! I hope you all had a wonderful week!!! I did, as always, because I have the BEST JOB IN THE WORLD and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The highlight of my week this week was definitely Zone Conference! [mom note: meeting where a group of missionaries from a certain geographical area (or zone) get together] It was probably my last Zone Conference with President Brown because he is heading out on June 30th :( It is hard to see him go, but I am also excited to get to know and work with President Pearson because he has been called by the Lord to help this mission and I know that he will do just that! [mom note: Mission presidents serve for 3 years. Emily's current mission president, President Brown, is finishing up his 3 year service and will be replaced by President Pearson.]

Zone Conference was really focused on working with the members and showing a sincere love for the people that we work with. These are people that I have grown to love so much already and I am thankful for the love that I am able to feel for them because it makes missionary work that much better!

We have four investigators that we are really praying for and working with right now towards baptism. Ewellington, Ulrick, Tony and Samuel. They all have there own questions, struggles and desires and it is going to take work, but I honestly do feel and believe that these four men have been prepared by the Lord and he is ready to welcome them into the fold. Please keep them in your prayers!!

I still LOVE being a missionary and I am so thankful that I made the decision to serve. I know that this is where Heavenly Father wants me!

LOVE YOU ALL!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Love,

Sister Baker

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |