week 25 . everything he ever did was for others

4.18.2016

Links in red [click for more info]

Yoo Hoo Family!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Hope you all had a wonderful week! Love and miss you as always!

This week was great! Lots of hard work. Lots and lots of walking in the sun to find new people because our teaching pool needs a boost. We walked for lots of hours in the sun and my farmers tan is looking great. We found some people that we are really hoping will have solid potential. Prayer has been our friend this week for sure!

We had some really great lessons this week, we are really just working to help those that are ready to take that last big leap before baptism. There are stumbling blocks in the way for these people and it is so hard because we cannot take the leap for them, but sometimes I just want to be able to haha. But, I know that if I put my trust in the Lord that He will help me and that He will help them as well. 

I think the big focus this week is to help them feel the spirit and recognize that that is what they are feeling so that they can build the relationship on their own.

This week I have been reading a lot out of Jesus the Christ and I was watching some of the Bible videos and it really helped me to remember how thankful I am for Jesus Christ and all that He has done for us. He truly is so remarkable! And everything that He ever did was for others, never for His own personal gain. He continually served and loved and was just a friend to those in need. I am always striving to become more Christlike because I know that is what Heavenly Father wants of me. I know that as I do this, I will be able to be a successful tool in His hands.

I am so thankful for this gospel and ALL that it has done for me. I am thankful for all of the amazing love and support I feel from everyone. I am SOOOO thankful for the prayers. It means the WORLD!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Have a fantastic week!

Love,

Sister Baker

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |