week 16 . adversity is part of god's plan for us

2.15.2016

Links in red [click for more info]

Hello my dearest family!

This week was wonderful! I learned so much about missionary work and I was able to do a lot of growing. Heavenly Father is teaching me so much and I am so thankful for this experience.

We are teaching a woman named Lorna. We met her on the road in one of our areas at her vegetable stand. She now owns a little shop in the same area. We went to teach her this week and she was so excited to have us and we had a powerful lesson with her on the Restoration. We then saw her a little bit later in the week and taught her the beginning of the Plan of Salvation and she was super interested. We stopped by her shop later that evening to grab a snack and when we were leaving she was like "do you have to go?" haha, she is so sweet!!! And she is feeling the spirit so strongly when we visit with her. It is an amazing feeling to see her desire to learn, and she has a desire for her daughter to learn as well. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

This week I learned a lot about adversity being a part of Gods plan for us. We talked about it in Relief Society too. It was a good reminder that I definitely needed. Heavenly Father does not give us adversity to hurt us, but to help us learn and grow. 

I love the gospel and I love that I get to share it every single day! The church is true!

Love you all!

Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Sister Baker









No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |